* Emilio Martin Mola studied Medicine at the University of Navarra, graduating with Distinction
* Joined the University Clinic of Navarra as a Resident of Internal Medicine, where he completed his training in this specialty and obtained the official title of Specialist in Internal Medicine.
* He later joined the Jiménez Díaz Foundation in Madrid in the specialty of Rheumatology subsequently completing a full year at the prestigious Hammersmith Hospital in London, obtaining the official title of Rheumatology
* At the same time he developed his Doctoral Thesis in Autoimmunity in Rheumatoid Arthritis which was presented at the University of Navarra obtaining the title of Distinction ‘Cum Laude’
* Dr. Martin Mola was appointed as staff member at the Hospital of Vitoria / Gasteiz Txagorritxu for 5 years:
* Then, in 1986 joined permanently the Rheumatology Department, Hospital Universitario La Paz in Madrid, first as staff member, then as Chief of Section and finally since 2000 as Head of Department.
* Dr. Martin Mola has been President of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology and member of the Scientific Committee and Treasurer of EULAR (European Society of Rheumatology) for 6 years. At the present he is Honorary President of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology and Honorary Member of EULAR.
* Dr. Martin Mola has published more than 300 scientific articles mainly for international journals and participated in EULAR consensus documents for the diagnosis and treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis.
* Likewise, in collaboration with the American College and Rheumatology (ACR) participated in the document that defined the criteria for remission of rheumatoid arthritis.
* Dr. Martin Mola is an expert in rheumatoid arthritis, and autoimmune diseases such as lupus, scleroderma, vasculitis, Dermatomyositis, Polimyositis etc .
* Emilio´s extensive experience in rheumatology, makes of him a reference for patients looking for professional assessment specially when they suffer from osteoarthritis, back pain, osteoporosis, etc.
* For the last 3 years Dr. Martin Mola has been collaborating as private rheumatologist in the prestigious clinic D-Medical (www.d-medical.com).
Emilio Martin Mola besides Spanish, speaks French and English fluently